Admission Policy

UG Programme

A candidate should possess the eligibility of 10+2 qualification from Board of Intermediate, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as his/her optional subjects, or any other equivalent examination recognized as equivalent there to.

A student to step in four-year degree course in Engineering except NRI quota must qualify in "Engineering, Agricultural Sciences And Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET), a State-Level Entrance Test conducted by the Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh. Students who qualify in EAMCET entrance test will be admitted strictly on merit bases.

  • Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization 70% seats are called CATEGORY - A seats and remaining 30% seats are called CATEGORY - B seats or Management Quota seats.
  • The Convener of EAMCET admits CATEGORY - A seats on merit secured in Intermediate or an equivalent examination and the rank secured in EAMCET.
  • Admission to CATEGORY - B seats are done by the college management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh (APSCHE).
  • The Convener of ECET admits 10% of the candidates from the stream of Diploma Holders should pass in diploma fromAndhra Pradesh State Government or an equivalent examination.

PG Programme

  • Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization 70% seats are called CATEGORY - A seats and remaining 30% seats are called CATEGORY - B seats or Management Quota seats.
  • The Convener of PGECET admits CATEGORY - A seats through WEB Counselling based on the rank obtained by the candidate in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservation.
  • Admission to CATEGORY - B seats are done by the college management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh (APSCHE).

Admission Committee Members:

S.No

Name

Designation

Contact

1 Sri K. Ramamohan Reddy ,Asst. Prof, EEE Dean 9494924614
2 Sri K. Vijay Bhaskar Reddy. Asst. Prof, H&S Cordinator 9440352335
2 Sri K. Eswar Reddy . Asst. Prof, H&S Member 7702692604
2 Sri V. Ramachandra Reddy . Asst. Prof, H&S Member 9440169375
3 Sri. M.C. Venkata Subbaiah, Asst. Prof, CE Member 9985855672
4 Sri. P. Sivaseshu, Asst. Prof, ME Member 9398151350
5 M. Prabhakar Asst. Prof, ECE Member 9493339222
6 Smt.B. Swetha, Asst. Prof, CSE Member 9492561783